Thursday, July 26, 2012

Visiting Manjimup

Hi there,
At the moment I am down in Manjimup visiting my family. Even though it is cold it is so nice with the sun shining inbetween  the showers.
Sue and I went down to Beedilup Falls on Tuesday afternoon and we took some really lovely photos.

 The falls from the swing bridge. I found it hard to keep the bridge still with the tripod set up. I couldnt move a muscle or the bridge would move.

 On the way back up to the car I saw this puddle and snapped a great reflection.

On the road home from town to the farm I stopped for a sunset shot. If you look carefully there are sheep in the paddock.

I'll be back to show you more when I get back to Perth.
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Andrea - loving your photos! You've got a good eye for photography :)
    Drop by my blog as I've left you an award! Chelle

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my photo blog and leaving me some feedback. Have a wonderful day. Andrea