Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sarah and Claire

hi there,
Its been awhile since I popped in here to show you some photos. I have had the opportunity to have a practice photo shoot with my friend Sue's grand daughters. Sarah and Claire allowed me to photograph them to learn a little about portrait photography. We had a fun afternoon in Sue's garden. Let me know what you think of these photos. Aren't they lovely girls.

Claire with Holly

 Claire

Sarah


I took so many photos so found it hard to pick just 3. I hope they like what I have done. I am looking forward to having more photo-shoots in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Great portraits Andrea :) This is an area I need some practice on.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my photo blog and leaving me some feedback. Have a wonderful day. Andrea