Sunday, December 16, 2012

Playing with water

hi there,
today I met up with the Friends in Focus group and we played with some water droplets and also soda water on flowers. I learnt lots about how to do things like this. Here are some of the shots I took today.
This first one is beaded water on a piece of glass with the daisy underneath and if you look closely at the droplets you can see the daisy in them.

with this next photo I have taken it with the usual settings on my camera and you can see the flower is dark and the sky is showing. In the following photo just by changing the settings you get to see the flower and white behind where the sky is. So different by just changing a few settings.


In the next 2 photos there is a small aquarium set up with a flower held upside down in it and then added soda water which causes the bubbles around the flowers. Such fun can be had with a few simple supplies and some help from a friend.



Thats all for today and as soon as I get to edit my photos from our family get together's, I will add them here too.
have a good week
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my photo blog and leaving me some feedback. Have a wonderful day. Andrea